µTASWako™ i30 (Micro Total Analysis System) is the worldwide unique system for the automated measurement of the biomarkers AFP-L3 and DCP.
Both, AFP-L3 (lectin-reactive alpha-fetoprotein) and DCP (des-gamma-carboxy prothrombin), have been shown to be specific for risk assessment of the main primary liver cancer hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC.)
µTASWako™ i30 integrates immunoassay steps in disposable, microfluidic microchips. Single tests can be performed in only 9 minutes.
- For in vitro diagnostic use
- Electrokinetic Analyte Transport Assay (EATA)
- High sensitive fluorescence detection
- Available analytes: AFP/AFP-L3 and DCP
- Assay precision less than 3% CV for AFP-L3
- Throughput: 25 tests/h
Width: 520 mm
Depth: 600 mm
Height: 550 mm
Weight: 71 kg
Store µTASWako™ Chip Cassette and µTASWako™ Wash Solution at 2-35° C.