RF-HA II Assay
RF-HA II Assay is an in vitro diagnostic (IVD) test for the quantitative determination of rheumatoid factor (RF) activity in serum.
RF is contained in serum of rheumatoid arthritis patients. Because of its high degree of specificity, the detection of RF by serologic test has proved to be useful in the clinical diagnosis and prognosis of rheumatoid arthritis. RF is an autoantibody directed against human immunoglobulin G (IgG).
RF-HA II Assay is a highly specific turbidimetric immunoassay (TIA) based on heat-aggregated human IgG.
Reagent 1 and Reagent 2 as well as a calibrator are required for this assay.
OEM test components are available for this assay.
All reagents and calibrators are CE-certified according to Directive 98/79/EC on in vitro diagnostic medical devices.
- Highly precise and specific
- No sample dilution required
- Wide measuring range
- Hemolysis, ascorbic acid and bilirubin do not have significant influences on the assay
- Applicable on all common clinical chemistry analyzers
Store at 2-10° C.
Downloads / Technical information
Flyer & brochures
- RF-HA II Package Insert DE
- RF-HA II Package Insert EN
- RF-HA II Package Insert ES
- RF-HA II Package Insert EL
- RF-TIA Calibrator Set Package Insert DE
- RF-TIA Calibrator Set Package Insert EN
- RF-TIA Calibrator Set Package Insert FR
- RF-TIA Calibrator Set Package Insert ES
- RF-TIA Calibrator Set Package Insert EL
- Product Label Symbols_DE
- Product Label Symbols_EN
- Product Label Symbols_FR
- Product Label Symbols_IT
- Product Label Symbols_ES
- Product Label Symbols_BG
- Product Label Symbols_CZ
- Product Label Symbols_DK
- Product Label Symbols_EL
- Product Label Symbols_HU
- Product Label Symbols_LT
- Product Label Symbols_LV
- Product Label Symbols_NL
- Product Label Symbols_NR
- Product Label Symbols_PL
- Product Label Symbols_PT
- Product Label Symbols_RO
- Product Label Symbols_RU
- Product Label Symbols_SK
- Product Label Symbols_TR
Subscribe to the free newsletter and ensure that you will no longer miss any offers or news of FUJIFILM Wako Chemicals Europe GmbH.