Autokit CH50 Assay
Autokit CH50 Assay is an in vitro diagnostic (IVD) test for the quantitative determination of total complement activity in human serum.
The complement system is a part of the immune system that enhances/complements the ability of antibodies and phagocytic cells to clear pathogens from an organism.
Complement activity in human sera can provide important information in the diagnosis of many diseases. Clinically, the measurement of complement activity is a direct indicator of abnormalities of the complement system and differs from immunoreactive components of the system. Complement activity has been correlated with the active stage of systemic lupuserythematosus, rheumatoid arthritis, cryoglobulinemia-vasculitis, some forms of nephritis and inherited deficiencies of the complement system.
Autokit CH50 Assay is an automated liposome-based assay (LIA) for total complement using a homogeneous population of small-size liposomes (200 nm).
Reagent 1, Reagent 2 and Reagent 2a as well as a calibrator and a complement control are required for this assay.
OEM test components are available for this assay.
All reagents and calibrators are CE-certified according to Directive 98/79/EC on in vitro diagnostic medical devices.
- Liposome immunoassay, stable and homogeneous
- Applicable to automated analyzers
- Precise and accurate
- Extended calibration stability
- Good correlation with Mayer’s hemolytic method
Store reagents at 2-10° C. Do not freeze Reagent 1.
Store CH50 Calibrator and Complement Control below -10° C.
FUJIFILM Wako Chemicals Europe GmbH regularly participates in External Quality Assurance (EQA) tests. Useful information regarding the measurement of CH50 can be found here. Please click under “EQA area” on Clinical Chemistry and select under “Group” 246: Complement Analysis 02 (Functional analysis of the pathways). The LIA method has the code m0332.
Autokit CH50 Assay is also applied by the Ulm University Hospital in Germany. For more information (in German language only), please click here.
For more information and the latest publications please visit the Mediacenter.
Downloads / Technical information
Flyer & brochures
- Autokit CH50 / Autokit CH50 Small Package Insert DE
- Autokit CH50 / Autokit CH50 Small Package Insert EN
- Autokit CH50 / Autokit CH50 Small Package Insert ES
- Autokit CH50 / Autokit CH50 Small Package Insert FR
- Autokit CH50 / Autokit CH50 Small Package Insert IT
- Autokit CH50 / Autokit CH50 Small Package Insert PT
- Autokit CH50 Calibrator Package Insert DE
- Autokit CH50 Calibrator Package Insert EN
- Autokit CH50 CH50 Calibrator Package Insert ES
- Autokit CH50 Calibrator Package Insert FR
- Autokit CH50 Calibrator Package Insert IT
- Autokit CH50 Calibrator Package Insert PT
- Autokit CH50 Complement Control Package Insert DE
- Autokit CH50 Complement Control Package Insert EN
- Autokit CH50 Complement Control Package Insert ES
- Autokit CH50 Complement Control Package Insert FR
- Autokit CH50 Complement Control Package Insert IT
- Autokit CH50 Complement Control Package Insert PT
- Product Label Symbols_BG
- Product Label Symbols_CZ
- Product Label Symbols_DE
- Product Label Symbols_DK
- Product Label Symbols_EL
- Product Label Symbols_EN
- Product Label Symbols_ES
- Product Label Symbols_FR
- Product Label Symbols_HU
- Product Label Symbols_IT
- Product Label Symbols_LT
- Product Label Symbols_LV
- Product Label Symbols_NL
- Product Label Symbols_NR
- Product Label Symbols_PL
- Product Label Symbols_PT
- Product Label Symbols_RO
- Product Label Symbols_RU
- Product Label Symbols_SK
- Product Label Symbols_TR
Subscribe to the free newsletter and ensure that you will no longer miss any offers or news of FUJIFILM Wako Chemicals Europe GmbH.