Packaging Size: 1 Unit
The LIMUSAVE MT-7500 and the related equipment are proprietary devices developed by FUJIFILM Corporation. These devices are used for the quantitative measurement of (1→3)-β-D-glucan by a kinetic turbidimetric assay.
The LIMUSAVE MT-7500 Extension Module is used to enlarge the measurement capacity by 10 samples per unit. The pretreatment of samples at 70°C is done using the LIMUSAVE MT-7500 THERMOSTATION TS-70/20. The Cooling Station is used to cool down the pretreated samples. The operation of all devices is very simple.
250 × 400 × 180 mm (WxDxH)
LIMUSAVE MT-7500 Extension Module:
100 × 270 × 125 mm (WxDxH)
LIMUSAVE MT-7500 Thermostation TS-70/20:
110 × 320 × 125 mm (WxDxH)
200 × 160 × 190 mm (WxDxH)
Click here for more information for Health Care Providers.
Supply throughout the EMEA region thanks to our distributors.
- 10 measuring positions, expandable up to 30 by using two LIMUSAVE MT-7500 Extension Modules
- Random access to measurement positions
- Measurement starts automatically after placement of sample(s)
- Touch screen monitor
- Calibration by reading a calibration card via barcode
- LIMS compatibility
- Measurement time maximum 90 minutes
For more information and the latest publications please visit the Mediacenter.
Subscribe to the free newsletter and ensure that you will no longer miss any offers or news of FUJIFILM Wako Chemicals Europe GmbH.