The Toxinometer MT-6500 and the related equipment are proprietary devices developed by FUJIFILM Wako Pure Chemical Corporation. These devices are used for the quantitative measurement of (1→3)-ß-D-glucan by a kinetic turbidimetric assay.
The MT-6500 Extension Module is used to enlarge the measurement capacity by 16 samples per unit. The pretreatment of samples at 70°C is done using the Thermostation TS-70/16. The operation of all devices is very simple.
- 16 sample positions; can be expanded up to 64 by adding up to 3 MT-6500 Extension Modules
- Automatic measurement starts after sample is inserted
- Touchscreen display
- Calibration by barcode-driven reading of calibration card
- LIS integration capability
- Maximum 90 minutes measurement time
350 x 420 x 356 mm (WxDxH)
MT-6500 Extension Module:
190 x 420 x 130 mm (WxDxH)
110 x 260 x 145 mm (WxDxH)