LDL-C L-Type Assay
LDL-C L-Type Assay is an in vitro diagnostic (IVD) test for the quantitative determination of Low Density Lipoprotein Cholesterol (LDL-C) in serum and plasma.
LDL-C is an important tool used to assess the individual risk of developing coronary heart disease (CHD) since a strong positive relationship between LDL-C concentration and the incidence of CHD was reported.
LDL-C L-Type Assay is a liquid type reagent that assays LDL-C in serum by protecting LDL from enzyme reactions destroying HDL, VLDL and chylomicrons (Enzymatic Selective Protection Method).
Reagent 1, Reagent 2 and a calibrator are required for this assay.
OEM test components are available.
All reagents and calibrators are CE-certified according to Directive 98/79/EC on in vitro diagnostic medical devices.
- High stability of ready-to-use reagents
- Within-run imprecision: < 1%
- Total precision (NCCLS EP5-T2): < 1.5%
- Excellent correlation with beta-quantification method
- Accurate measurement within a wide range of triglycerides values
- Also available as bulk
Store at 2-10° C. Do not freeze.