HDL-C L-Type Assay
HDL-C L-Type Assay is an in vitro diagnostic (IVD) test for the quantitative determination of High Density Lipoprotein Cholesterol (HDL-C) in serum.
HDL-C is an important tool used to assess the individual risk of developing coronary heart disease (CHD) since a strong negative relationship between HDL-C concentration and CHD was reported.
HDL-C L-Type Assay is a liquid type reagent that assays HDL-C in serum by blocking lipoproteins like LDL, VLDL and chylomicrons (immunoinhibition method) and subsequent enzymatic reactions.
Reagent 1, Reagent 2 and a calibrator are required for this assay.
OEM test components are available for this assay.
All reagents and calibrators are CE-certified according to Directive 98/79/EC on in vitro diagnostic medical devices.
- High stability of ready-to-use reagents
- Within-run imprecision: < 1%
- Total precision (NCCLS EP5-T2): < 1.5%
- No interference by other serum components
- Excellent correlation to the CDC reference method DCM (Designated Correlation Method)
- Also available as bulk
Store at 2-10° C. Do not freeze reagents.